Friday, April 14, 2006

Lousy 23 yr Old

I just realised what a lousy 23 year old I am. I have come to note that I hate doing almost everything that my age group enjoys!
I guess just like there's supposed to be a little child in all of us, there's a boring, kid loving, teetotalling middle aged man in me. This blog has already got "Young women get repelled" all over it. And perhaps for the same reason I seem to appeal more to women who are atleast twice my age than those who are younger. Now don't get me wrong. I just seem sweet to all those older women. And that's not a good thing because I have to live up to that image everytime. It's not easy at all. I hate going to pubs, discos, bars or any other place which seems like "fun" to the average 23 yr old. I can't stand smoking or alcohol. It's not like I haven't tried them. But I just dont like them. Something's seriously wrong. I can't wait to be 40.

1 comment:

BQ said...

I don't want to become 40, but certainly a lot of your comments appeal to me. True when we were 23, true now when we are 26.

The aim is to find some girl who finds fun in those things we like to do, hopefully doesn't like those things we don't, and, most importantly, really cares about us.

Good luck to both of us, buddy...